countdown

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

A once in a semester deal....

We, your Shakespeare mentors, are offering a one-time, exclusive incentive for reading "The Comedy of Errors", Act 5 early. When you finish Act 5, post a comment and you will be privileged to receive a special surprise on Thursday. Or you may call or e-mail Bonita or Nikki and receive the same, spectacular surprise. Of course, you will need to do this before Thursday's class begins. Once class begins, this offer is no longer valid.

13 comments:

  1. i am done!!!!! so.... yeah what is the prize!?!?!?!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NICE!! I'm not telling what the prize is, but TRUST ME, you'll LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's cool how in the last act everyone finds out what's been happening, they fix everything and go back to their own land.
    I finished it last week, the day after Commonwealth!
    Mander

    ReplyDelete
  4. i realy like the last line.
    such a good ending.

    king luke.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kay, post something new like the cast list or something!!! I check this thing every day ;)

    Alexis :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha!! ok I'll I'll bring my camara to class tomorrow so I can have SOMETHING to post! :-p
    Bonita

    ReplyDelete