countdown

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Class for Jan 28

A few reminders....

First: Read Act 3 of Comedy of Errors. If you like, bring something in your bag that we gave you, that reminds you of Act 3. For example, if it was sad you could bring a tissue to wipe your tears...if they were fishing you could bring a plastic fish. ANYTHING as long as it FITS IN THE BAG and you can tie it into the reading of Act 3.

Second: We will be playing a game called Masquerade. To play this game you need to bring a simple mask. No pull over masks. It needs to be simple enough to be able to hold it in your hand and have your other hand free. Make sure you can still see well through the eye holes.

Here are some mask ideas.

For those who haven't turned in their permission slip for the tubing party. I MUST have it on Thursday. Please bring your $12 also. :-)

Tryouts are in a month!!! Do you know which part you want to try out for yet?

One more thing....I need treat ideas for Thursday for those who bring an item??? I'm open to suggestions! Post your ideas here. Anyone have a favorite treat???
Anyone???

3 comments:

  1. I AM GOING BANANNAS!!!!! i dont really know... maybe... bananna bread? Something simple.

    ReplyDelete