
In January, for the reward for finishing the 10 steps of the conquest we will be traveling to BRIAN HEAD SKI RESORT for a couple of hours of tubing on the mountainside. SUPER FUN!! After that we will travel to Cedar City for dinner and to attend the play "You're a good man Charlie Brown" --trust me when I say its HILARIOUS!
To come you MUST COMPLETE ALL 10 STEPS OF THE CONQUEST. Sorry, no exceptions. :-) We will be able to cover most of the costs of the trip. Students going will need to bring $12. Please let us know if this is a concern for you so that we can come to an arrangement to insure that everyone can go.
--On a side note...I WANT YOU ALL THERE!! I will be so sad if everyone isn't able to come. I know that the 10 steps aren't easy, but I KNOW everyone can do it!! We're here to help you in any way!! Just let us know what we can do to help you get there!! --Queen Bta
I am on my way to the prize ! whoo ya
ReplyDelete