OFF WITH HIS HEAD! UNEMPLOYMENT, CRIME, AND PUNISHMENT
By: Sawyer Burdick
By: Sawyer Burdick
Sawyer did a fantastic job on his presentation! He was an encyclopedia of knowledge as he described Elizabethan hierarchy and the above mentioned topic. He carefully explained
each detail with such accuracy and enthusiasm, it was hard to believe we were sitting in a 21st century kitchen. For example, he taught us that a Lord and a peasant would receive different punishments for the same crime and showed us what those punishments would be (in a safe way, of course). Good job Sawyer! You were sun-sational!

We're looking forward to watching other scholar presentations, so dust off those Elizabethan books, grab a marker, and prepare to increase your knowledge.

--Queen Nikki
I think we should make that picture of Nicholas into a poster!! Its AWESOME!!
ReplyDeleteI look hilarious in both those pictures! rotfl ! but I think th poster sounds good put @ the bottom " if YOU disrespect you'll end up like him" And just as long as I am not on the poster its ok ! poor carter lol......
ReplyDeletethe good thing is im alive the bad thing is that was a real chain and i almost choked
ReplyDeleter u sure u r alive and not a ghost? Cause I think u are a ghost .... dun dun dun dah..... rotfl
ReplyDelete