countdown

Friday, August 28, 2009

Whew!

What a race!! Can you guys believe we had 7 finish the race already! That is AMAZING! I knew there was going to be several but 7 is just fantastic! And EVERYONE is making progress!! The race hasn't finished so don't give up! Keep watching/reading/and listening to Shakespeare!
Reading assignment for this week in King Lear is Act I Scent 2-3.
Writing assignment is Define Loyalty. Was it right for Kent to stay loyal to the king?
Don't forget the bonus question!! Ahh...but I'm not telling you what it is this time..bwaaa haaa haaaa..... you'll have to think back to class to remember what it is.
One last thing, if you DO NOT want your picture on the blog, please let me know so I can remove it.
THANKS EVERYONE for a GREAT time!

8 comments:

  1. Hey, where's MY picture?

    - Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have Sawyer twice. ... And you spelled his name wrong. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just making sure you're paying attention. :--)

    ReplyDelete
  4. well of course i want my picture in the blog. cool slide show. and i cant believe that you beat me at the race Emily. :)i finish that very morning!!! but you are right. the race was ez. the hard thing was the writing assignment. that is hard. :0
    king Luke
    p.s. I AM THE KING!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. THERE I am! what was with the silhouettes of people taking pictures? oh and Luke, I am the Queen, and I DID beat you didn't I?! >:P

    Bonita, I'm performing at the Tabernacle, in case you want to come. It's tommorow (sunday) at 7:00 pm. My Stake's Young Men/Young Woman are doing it, and it's called "From Cumorah's Hill".

    ReplyDelete
  6. whats up ppl! I have half of the set piece down! yeah ! hope everyone comes to parkday we had barely anyone there last time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey and how come carter isnt on there?

    ReplyDelete
  8. He'll be added as soon as I get a picture of him!! He's not forgotten!!

    ReplyDelete